Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School

Well it's that time of year again. School started for Spencer on August 29th this year and boy were we... NOT... ready! We loved our time together as a family this summer without any ties to school and the super busy schedule that it keeps for Spence. Spencer has jumped back into high gear so easily though and has been doing really well, as usual. I'm so glad he is the one that is doing this extra schooling and not me... he was really made for it.

This year brings on a longer day for the second year dental students at Midwestern. He is there from 8 am - 5 pm which is much different than last year but he loves that it is more hands on work instead of sitting in lecture for the majority of the time. As for me, I just hang out with Colby at home and love every second of it. It's been so nice to have Spencer around for the first few months of Colby's life during the nights of no sleep and crazy hormone changes. Since we've been back home in Arizona I feel like I am pretty much back to normal (having a ton more sleep might have a lot to do with it :) ) and I am really loving life at home with our little boy attached to my hip.

But what would the first day of school be without some pics?! Here are my two boys with their scrubs on the morning of. :)

Like father, like son.




1 comment: