Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Happiest Day of My Life



We got our wedding pictures back a few weeks ago and it has been so much fun looking through them and remembering our wedding day.  It wasn't very long ago, but these are some of my favorite pics because it reminds me of the little details of the day.  I married my sweetheart on July 17, 2009 in the Portland, Oregon temple.  It was such a beautiful day with perfect weather and the day even ended with a gorgeous sunset!  Talk about my dream wedding day!  The day included the wedding ceremony at 11am, a wonderful wedding luncheon, amazing reception, friends and family from afar, a bride dressed in white (ivory I should say...I know it's not white, but ivory matched the wedding better and I liked it on me better than bright white!), and a handsome groom. 

Pictures with all of the nieces and nephews (minus a few that were still in Utah and Texas).  This was the start of a crazy little photo-shoot!  But with 20+ little ones... they did fabulous!




 
My bridesmaids Monica and little sis Rebekah




I love this one!  We look like were in the jungle!




Spencer's brothers.... SO funny


My man is such a stud :)



All in all it was the perfect day and the definitely the happiest day of my life.  I love you babe!!

2 comments:

Gary and Amy said...

You look gorgeous! I am glad that your day was so blissful. That is the way it should be! Thanks for sharing some pictures. I loved to see them.

Kirst said...

They are so beautiful Kels!! I love them all!