Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Thinking About....


...these people today.


I often catch myself trying to figure out how I can become a better person than I am. My mind wanders to this picture. I have been so blessed in my life to be able to call these nine wonderful people my siblings.


By your example, I continue to learn:
how to maintain strong relationships, the importance of service, patience, how to treat your companion, how to put the Lord first in all things, how to parent, how to be passionate about what you love to do, how to be strong in difficult times, how to keep an eternal perspective, acceptance, compassion, the importance of an education, how to make good decisions, how to take care of one another, and most importantly, what love truly is.


I miss you all everyday and can't wait for the time when we can all be back together again.

Love you.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Kels...
What can I say to that beautiful little tribute except that I wholeheartedly agree with you. So glad you and Spencer are here! Can't wait what the next 4 years brings for you two!

Melissa said...

Oh I just got teary eyed!! I love you to pieces and you would be surprised at how many of those things you actually teach us! Love you! Ummmm...when are we going to see you?? How about next weekend since we are going to be in Cali this weekend.

Rebekah said...

Oh man I too got teary eyed! I love you all so much and miss you! I know I can always count on you! I completely agree with you kels. I love you!

Paul said...

Uh, no tears here (what did you expect) but that definitely deserves a "w00t"!