Sunday, August 31, 2008

Trip to Nauvoo!

The Nauvoo Temple

Me, Rebekah and Brooke!!

Out to dinner :)

Our cute little bed & breakfast

I LOVE Nauvoo!

My Mom has been trying to take a family vacation to Nauvoo, Illinois for the past couple years and this summer it finally worked out!  It just so happened that Rebekah got into the EFY at Nauvoo with one of her friends so my Mom decided to make a family vacation out of it! :)  It was so much fun!  We stayed in Nauvoo for a couple of nights and saw so many little houses and different sites.  At first I didn't know if I would really like Nauvoo, but once you are there for a day or two you fall in love with that little town!!  We even got to stay at the cutest bed & breakfast in Nauvoo called the Ellis Sanders House and it was absolutely amazing!  We ate breakfast on the porch and had the most delicious food and we each of us even had our own bathrobe!!!!!  It was the best two nights ever!  They were the nicest people and the house was an original from the 1840's.  We learned so much about the history of Nauvoo while we were there and it was awesome to have the chance to live in it! :)

1 comment:

Cardon Family said...

I am jealous....I wish we could have gone....cute pictures, but you had to have taken more than that! I need to call you...I need an update with what is going on in your life! Are you all situated up in Provo now?