Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cirque

I have always wanted to see a Cirque show. When we found out that they would be coming to Phoenix and that Spencer's school was offering discounted tickets, we decided it was time to give in to the ridiculously high prices and buy two tickets to the show! I was beyond excited!

Before we finally bought the tickets, we were offered four box seats to the show from a friend in our ward... major blessing.

Not only did he offer the four tickets (we gave the other two tickets to some friends that we were planning on going with),

but....



He said he had two more available if we wanted them! We were lucky enough that both of our Mom's were in town that very day. So we brought them with. :)


The show was amazing and it was so fun to have great company as well!

2 comments:

Hill family said...

Thanks for picking me up at the airport and taking me, it was an incredible show! I sure do love you guys! Ü

jonathan said...

That's cool!