I've been working on the baby's nursery for the last little while now and although its coming little at a time, I am super happy with how it is coming along! I started by painting a few of the walls a green color... you can't really see the true green that it is in the pic but oh well.
Then, I used an overhead projector to put a picture of a tree silhouette that Spence found up on the wall. I traced it with a piece of chalk to get the outline up on the wall.
Here's the whole tree... minus the squares on it where pictures are supposed to go. I left the squares out and just free handed the branches for a little bit.
Pics of the finished product soon to come! :)