Oh man... looking at this picture makes me even more glad that we decided to paint!
First, we took off all the doors and labeled them accordingly. We also put the hardware for each door in a coordinating numbered plastic cup so it would be easy to match the door to the hardware when the project was complete.
Colby spent some time watching Little Einstein's... a little more than I would have liked to be honest. :/ He was really such a good boy the entire week. He would just play with his toys and talk to us while we painted in the garage. Such a sweetheart.
We let the paint dry on these pieces of wood.
Ahhhh. So much better. Everything looks better in our kitchen now and I absolutely love it!
Still to complete
1. add crown molding to the top of the cabinets
2. add hardware to the cabinets and drawers
We were a little tired during the process... so tired that we fell asleep in strange places. :)