Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome Home

I have the best husband. First off, he let me take our little man away to Oregon for a whole ten days. And then he welcomed us home like this!


I walked in to a completely clean house with this sweet little note, a welcome home sign, beautiful flowers, and take out from one of our favorite restaurants, Olive Garden.






He also told me that he wouldn't be able to pick us up from the airport because of a last minute schedule change at school. I arranged for a friend of mine to pick us up which was going to work out just great. While I was on the plane, it turned out that he finished his assignment early, worked it out with Lindsey to pick me up after all. But did he let me know? Of course not! Instead he totally surprised me when he pulled up in the Camry! It was such a fun surprise and although we had so much fun in Oregon, it was also sooo nice to be home.

Thank you Mom and Dad for the best 10 days at home! We loved every minute!

1 comment:

Erin said...

He is such a romantic! (;