Monday, October 6, 2008

Just Being Studious!


Well I know I've already blogged twice tonight but I just had so much to say!  Well tonight was probably the most fun I've had since I've been at Provo with these girls... we have been laughing in between all of the studying so hard that it came to a point when I couldn't breathe anymore and tears were rolling down my face!  haha You wouldn't really understand unless you were here but it was funny!  On top of all of that, we were about done studying and Tiffany said that she needed to take a quiz...so first she asked to use my computer, and then when I left the room she asked to use Kirsten's computer, and she also had hers right in front of her!!!  Next thing we know Tiff is sitting there taking this quiz with THREE computers and it didn't even seem weird to her at all!  It was so funny...so we had to take some pics because we didn't think that this would ever happen again!  Oh dear these girls are awesome and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to have them as roommates AGAIN this year!  They are amazing girls and I love them so much.....and of course we keep each other quite entertained! :)

No comments: