Monday, October 6, 2008

Nickelcade Night


Kirst has much more practice with shooting guns than I do...our little small town girl :)

Tiff and Kirst 


A couple weeks ago Tiff, Kirst and I were trying to figure out what to do one Friday night and lo and behold none of us had ever been to Nickelcade!  For any of you that can't figure it out, Nickelcade is an arcade where you only have to pay with nickels in Orem...pretty self explanitory I know. :)  But it was SO much fun!!  As I was growing up, I always wished that my parents would let me play the games in the arcades but they never did so we finally went and I went to town!  We played dance dance revolution, tons of Malibu car games, basketball, air hockey, and of course we can't forget the good old country shootin' game for Kirst. :)  Anyways we had a blast and we are definitely going back sometime soon!

No comments: