Because Christmas is coming up so soon, I was thinking about why I love Christmas so much and why it is my favorite holiday. So here is what I decided....
What do I love about Christmas?
1. ..... How happy everyone seems and is so giving to others around them.
2. .... Being home for two whole weeks without any homework whatsoever!
3. .... The Christmas lights on all of the houses.
4. ..... The snow on the ground (at least while I'm in Utah and occasionally when I'm home)
5. .... CHRISTMAS MUSIC -- especially Winter on the Moors!!!!
6. .... Giving gifts.
7. .... When we sit down by the fire with Mom's famous hot cocoa :)
8. .... Shopping for NOEL presents!
9. .... Christmas decorations in the house and Christmas lights being on inside all of the time!
10. .... Decorating the Christmas tree
11. .... Celebrating the birth of Christ :)
12. .... Christmas Eve traditions - can't forget sheets!
13. .... Burning the Christmas candle every night in December.
14. .... Reading a Christmas story while we burn the candle every night of the month.
15. .... Staying in my pajamas all day long.
16. .... Cute wrapping paper.
17. .... Shopping in Mom's closet to see our options after we open our presents :)
18. .... Singing Christmas songs with my brothers!
19. .... Taking a nap.
20. .... and most of all --- BEING WITH MY FAMILY ALL THE TIME! I LOVE THEM!
And that is why I love Christmas....Who wouldn't?! :)