Monday, June 25, 2012

Enjoying the Weather

One of the many reasons we travelled up to Utah was to escape the heat.  While we were gone the temperature had already reached 110 degrees and it was only May!  Thankfully by the time we got back, it wasn't quite so hot.  Colby loved having grass to run around in, and I loved just letting him roam through the backyard.  
 


 Darren also snapped a few pictures for us one afternoon, and luckily enough, we all looked pretty decent so that I can use these for some family pictures with a little bit of photoshop.












3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love all your new updates! His faces watching the sheep are so cute! He isn't very afraid either! haha He is such a cutie! I miss you guys! I am glad I got to see you that weekend...but I wish we lived closer!

The Smiths said...

I love your hair! (You may have changed it a while ago...) It looks so good on you. What a darling baby!

Erin said...

Your hair looks red! How do you like it? Colby is a cutie pie.