Sunday, September 25, 2011

Peoria Shower

Somehow time slipped away from me right before Colby came and I missed posting the shower that some friends did for me here in Peoria. My good friend Lindsey offered to throw the shower for me and she teamed up with a mutual friend in our ward, Toni. Toni happens to work for Kim at The Tomkat Studio which is a well known blog for party inspiration and because of that, she decided to use my shower as a new line of party product for their company! That meant professional pics of my shower :) not to mention super cute decor and delicious food. And I really can't complain because I don't think I even took my camera... I don't know why I always seem to do that.

I had a fabulous time and am so thankful for such good friends who were so willing to do this for me. You all are the best! You know who you are :)

Here are a few pics from the shower that I got from The Tomkat Studio blog. You can see more pics here.





No comments: