Saturday, October 1, 2011

4 months

I really need to get better at putting up this post right when Colby is 4 months old so that I can remember what milestones he reaches and when. Unfortunately since I am way late in posting this, I can't remember much. I do know his stats though!

Weight: 15 lbs. 3 oz., 54%
Length: 25.75 in., 77%
Head Circumference: 42 cm. 41%

I also remember that he stopped sleeping through the night like he was doing for about 6 weeks or so. Man, those six weeks were awesome. He started waking up two times each night, once around 1 am and then again 4 am or so then would sleep until 7 am. Still, not too bad, but definitely not 12 straight hour nights!



Watching Colby's buddy Kade while his parents went to the temple... we had a blast!




Just look at those leg rolls... love them! :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

he's getting so big! Luke is still 15 lbs too, and he's 4 months older!

Naomi Martineau said...

I love how you are taking pictures every month with his stuffed animal. He is getting so big!