Friday, December 7, 2012

The Chicago Caper

In between our November adventures and Christmas in Oregon, we decided to throw together a last minute murder mystery dinner.  The boys put it together and even made dinner.  Each family brought an important part of the meal, making it so delicious!  Everyone dressed up and played their part so well.  I love it when people really get into character!  I think Keegan won the prize by staying in character . :)
J.R. and Morgan; Lindsey and Keegan 
Sophia, Julia and Dave; Spence and I 
Deena and Chip; Sarah and Caleb 
I honestly don't remember everything we ate that night, but I do remember that Spencer made some delicious parmesan chicken!  Seriously, it was really good. 
 
Colby only stayed around the party people for a little bit and then it was off to bed for him.

No comments: